The questions to ask before you buy!
This unique website gives you handy lists of questions to ask when you're thinking about buying a domestic product.
what2ask specifically does not recommend any particular product. Instead, we provide you with the questions to help you make an informed choice before you buy.
To see what products are covered, and what to ask, go to the FULL A-Z LIST - or click on one of these links:
- What to ask - entertainment
- What to ask - health and beauty
- What to ask - home and garden (general)
- What to ask - home office
- What to ask - kids
- What to ask - vehicles, transport and accessories
- What to ask - other useful info
Most recent lists
The most recently added or updated lists of questions relate to:
- online shopping hints (updated)
- child safety restraints (updated)
- gps satellite navigation devices (updated)
- electric bikes (updated)
- mini cycles (pedal exercisers) (new)
- exercise bikes (updated)
- ice cream makers (new)
- home loans (updated)
- flat screen televisions - LCD and Plasma (updated)
How does what2ask help you?
- Gives you a list of questions so you know what to ask
- Helps to ensure you're getting the right product or service
- Gives you the power of an informed shopper
- Raises issues that you may not have considered
- Helps you make a better choice
- Provides you with ideas for negotiation
- Helps you get the information before you buy
If you have a product or service you'd like to see here, or questions you'd like added to an existing entry, please let us know.
What we don't do
This site is not about recommending a particular product. Instead, it is about suggesting questions for you to ask the seller or service provider to ensure you make the most of the dollars you spend.© 2008-2013 what2ask.com.au | Disclaimer | Feedback